Doctors Without Borders is seeking a communications officer for its Seoul office that opened in February 2012. The ideal candidate has native speaker abilities in both English and Korean, with French language skills also desirable but not essential.
Other qualifications include:
- Good knowledge of international affairs, and genuine interest and demonstrable understanding of and
- commitment to humanitarian issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills including ability to adapt style to suit a wide range
- of audiences.
- Excellent inter-personal skills.
- Proven ability to work under tight deadlines and to manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to work independently to general guidelines; capacity to take initiatives and seize opportunities.
- Efficiency in task and time management. Strong interpersonal skill to facilitate a teamwork, intersectional projects and external relations.
- Availability to travel and work in program locations, often at short notice.
- Computer literate.
- Positive learning attitude.
More information about the position can be found here. Please note the application for the position needs to be submitted by mid-February and cover letter and resume must be submitted in English.